Friday, January 5, 2018

Altenew | A Year in Review Blog Hop Winner

Hello everyone!
I'm here to announce the winner of the $20 gift certificate from the Altenew: A Year in Review Blog HopA big thank you to everyone who took out time and left me a comment. I loved reading each and every one!

I received a total of 73 comments and I used random.org for selecting the winner.



The lucky winner is 
.
.
.


Yay! Congratulations to you, Karthikha. Please e-mail Altenew at winner@altenew.com with the subject line Altenew A Year in Review Blog Hop Winner from Hussena's blog to claim your certificate.


Thank you so much, once again everyone! I'll be having more giveaways in future so stay tuned.

3 comments:

  1. Yayyyy thank you so much Hussena :) You made my day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous cards-- I love them all. You asked us to pick, so will choose the bag with the lace top. You are my kind of card designer!

    ReplyDelete